- Wake up, grab phone before I even get out of bed.
- Within ten minutes, become super-angry about something I have zero control over.
- Think obsessively about super-angry thing as I shower.
- Fabricate arguments with imaginary opponents concerning super-angry thing while I drive to work.
- Realize if I don’t drop super-angry thing I won’t get anything done.
- Come home, grab phone, become super-angry about some new thing right before bedtime.
It’s gotten to the point where I’ve had to block the word thread on Twitter. I’ve had to block the fire emoji. This is no way to live.